Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Classroom updates: Week of 9/17

Hey folks,

Sorry I missed trivia last night! I was preoccupied last night! It's coming soon...

First, a couple classroom updates:
1. I don't think we'll be able to do the classroom makeover music video this year...we just don't have time. However, I think we'll put together a little video for the district Veterans Day competition, in which our class will answer the question "What does being a veteran mean to me?"

2. Track-off is next Friday. Students will get to leave their things in the classroom this year.

3. Next Friday is also our first HERD assembly. Four students from the class will receive an award for each category (Honor, Effort, Responsibility, and Dedication) and one student who encompasses all of those traits will receive a special Silver Antelope Award.


No comments:

Post a Comment