Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Solar System/Moon Science test

Parents,

I sent home the Science tests today. While some kids did great, it was a very challenging test. As a note, this is a new unit to fourth grade, and is also my first time teaching and assessing it. Our class was the first to have the unit, and therefore were my "baseline."

Now that I have given the assessment, I know what I have to change and emphasize for next time when I have the other fourth grade classes. Therefore, I think it's only fair that ANY student who wants to re-take the test to improve their grade will be given that opportunity. I will send a letter home tomorrow explaining this more, for those that don't check the blog regularly.

As always, any other questions, comments, or concerns can be emailed to me. Thanks again for all that you do, for being so supportive, and for being involved in your child's education!

Mr. C

No comments:

Post a Comment